This Nottingham tea infuser (Model DA9310) is a device in which loose, dried tea leaves are placed for steeping or brewing, in a mug or a teapot full of hot water; it is often called a teaball or tea maker, and sometimes a tea egg. Tea infusers enable one to easily steep tea from fannings and broken leaf teas.
Size: 4.25” W x 3.25” H x 3” D
• 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Loose leaf tea infuser
• Place infuser in your own mug with loose tea leaves for steeping
• Mesh filter contains even the smallest of tea leaves
• Removable lid/saucer
• Lid helps keep your tea hot and doubles as a saucer
• Fit most mugs between 2.5”-3.5” diameter
• Instructions included
• FDA compliant
• Large enough to make a full pot of tea
• Mug not included
There are no reviews yet.